• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Squire Class-Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First things first: its a very good map and its sad that it's not worked on any more

BUT: How do you think the Arena with a Squire is possible?

I'v searched the Forum and found only a crude hint...

I go to him, Shieldbash him, dot him, get stuned and run away before Stomp and use my first Salve and run.
>>When he comes near I stun him, Shield Bash him and run again (dot cd)
Before my next Stun he gets close enough to hit me (stun me, dot me) - when I get away I could use the Salve again but a healing pot is better because i'm dotted. When my Stun is ready I stun, and Dot and Run.<<
This repeats 2-3 times, i'm dead, he's at 50% HP

My Squire is lvl 31 with 455HP - what do I miss? are there any Drop-Skills that do THAT much?
Do I kite wrong? I there a Item with movementspeed?

Level 5
well, the strategy you're using is the corret one, but it would be nice if you can give us a little more information about you character (skills, items, stats).

It's quicker if you have the Revenge skill, but it's not impossible doing it without the skill. It just takes like 3 min more.

Level 2
ok, at lvl 33 with better armor i just hit him dead - only running when he castet stomp (without rage skill)

non the less its a Quest for lvl 25 and at this level without drop skills and without dungeon-farming beforehand it's plain impossible.
I'v done the cleric Quest too, without drop-skills, and it's tricky but quite possible, with Drop-Skills ist way to easy.
There should be some balancing. ;)

Level 5
the change-class quest are still easy without the drop skills, they all have a obvious strategy to complete them, yet is still even easier to make them with revenge, burst of light or lightning strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.