• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Squig Pack

Squigs! Hair Squigs, Attack Squigs, Buzzer Squigs, Oil Squigs, Ball Squigs, Eatin' Squigs, Growler Squigs, and any other squig you can think of.

Didn't like the other squig model, so I made these ones really quick... Now I wanna make a Gorkamorka map.

Keywords:
Warhammer, 40k, Orc, Ork, Space, Star, SciFi, Fantasy, squiggly beasts
Reviews
17:06, 12th Jul 2008 General Frank: All models are approved and are very nice. I have no reason why I should not ignore this pack either.

M

17:06, 12th Jul 2008
General Frank:

All models are approved and are very nice. I have no reason why I should not ignore this pack either.

Level 11
Wit tese Squigs i can stat me a WAAAGH!! (It's orc language in the Warhammer universe they have bad grammar.) No Squigs are not in 40k there are Squiggoths (dinosaur size versions of Squigs) Squigs are in Warhammer Fantasy only.

Very nice and useful squig models indeed. And good use of the textures of the Kodo, the Thunder Lizard, the Salamander and the purple Salamander.

Though I can see you forgot to make a version with the Fel/Chaos Kodo skin.

Edit: Now that looked at them again, they kinda reminding me about the Bonca creatures from Dink Smallwood. XD

Level 31
Very nice and useful squig models indeed. And good use of the textures of the Kodo, the Thunder Lizard, the Salamander and the purple Salamander.

Though I can see you forgot to make a version with the Fel/Chaos Kodo skin.

Edit: Now that looked at them again, they kinda reminding me about the Bonca creatures from Dink Smallwood. XD

Damn, I knew I was forgetting one.

BTW: Waat is Dink Smallwood?

Level 6
Could not have imagined anything else when I saw its name :D Hilarious and epic at the same time :D