• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Square Scout Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I want to make a Heavy Defense Tower building for my upcoming classical RTS map, but the rounded scout tower sort of ruins the flow for it. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make an edit and make it a square, four-sided structure instead, same roof and all, just square walls. Fitting icon would be a nice bonus.

Last edited:
Also, would someone isolate the Scout Tower for me. It's such a pain in the ass because there are 30 geosets >.<
I could take the time to isolate it myself, but I'm too lazy. So if someone else would isolate the Scout Tower, and then pastebin it, that'd be great. Then I'll get to work on changing it. If nobody pastebins soon I'll just go ahead and isolate it myself.

Yes, easily. I'm actually working on a model of my own at the moment, but, after I finish this model (and the one after that) I will make your tower.
Don't worry, I'm almost done with the one I'm working on, and the second one is almost the same thing. If I don't start yours tonight, I'll definately start it tomorrow.
Sorry for post-poning so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.