• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spirit link has a bug or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I'm not quite sure if I'm getting this melee spell's logic. But I'm using it on my altered melee map and wanted to enhance its stats. It seems like the the distributed damage field works like 0.00 is equal to 1.00 or 100% damage. I have no problem for this field as it's just minor. However, when one of the linked units died they cause fatal damage to others based on the dying unit's maximum hp?

Is this intended or a bug? If it's intended then it should be described on the spell's tooltip right? If it's a bug then it can affect melee games right?

I don't know if it's already fixed or just broken but I'm using the 1.30.4 version. It's an interesting find though I don't know if it's just me or someone already encountered this (Did the searching but couldn't find similar to this). Perhaps, someone can verify this or prove that there's something wrong on my end? It's fine if it's just definitely broken though I wanted to be sure on this one.

EDIT: Found out that the damage engine is the one causing this bug in my map. :vw_unimpressed:

False alarm, thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.