• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Spinning Missile Projectile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
It explains how to make an orbital movement using triggers. Not how to make a "Spinning Missile Projectile around My Caster's overhead attachment point whatsoever for my spell". If you actually read and learn from it then you can figure out yourself how to apply it to your spell. But... You don't.

Anyway, you're not providing or explaining the current state of your spell. Its trigger or whatever, so basically, you didn't help us to help you. :thumbs_down:

If you haven't made any spell and wanna know how to make it. Then I shall try to explain. When your caster casts the ability, create a dummy, move the dummy around the caster, after a few seconds move the dummy toward your target. If you still don't understand, do tell and then I or other people here will (probably) keep trying to make you understand, or else read some more tutorials about triggering and learn how make a spell with triggers.

Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.