• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spined Warden Missle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: MasterHaosis
Spined Warden Missle is one of powerfull missle ever...It have been used by Warden mother Wardea ...

My model really...

Use only Ingame Textures../\..
EDIT:
#########
#1.Name #
#########

Keywords:
Spined Warden Missle,missle,warden,spined
Contents

Spined Warden Missle (Model)

Reviews
09:34, 19th Apr 2009 shamanyouranus: Ok, if you're going to say "My model really..." you should at least change the file name so it doesn't say "ArcaneGlaive." First, ask whoever made the original model (i'm assuming Infrisios) if you can edit his...

M

09:34, 19th Apr 2009
shamanyouranus: Ok, if you're going to say "My model really..." you should at least change the file name so it doesn't say "ArcaneGlaive." First, ask whoever made the original model (i'm assuming Infrisios) if you can edit his model, or just edit a Blizzard model. Also change the particles so it looks less magical, that looks weird. And give it a death.

24th Apr 2009
Pyritie: Make the particles fade out and hide them during the death anim.

20th May 2009
shamanyouranus:
*CHANGES NOT MADE*

Shamanyouranus said:
Ok, if you're going to say "My model really..." you should at least change the file name so it doesn't say "ArcaneGlaive." First, ask whoever made the original model (i'm assuming Infrisios) if you can edit his model, or just edit a Blizzard model. Also change the particles so it looks less magical, that looks weird. And give it a death.
i'd reject it =/
you?

~Misha~