• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi , at the moment i em working on a map ,and i need some one to make me some custom but simple spell (i think they are) Here is what i need:

Blood&Thunder-
A unit casts thunder clap and the units that are damaged (effected) by the thunder clap are rendered with a bleed effect that will do XXX damage over time. ( millzy is already on that but if you think you can do a better job or more special effects id be happy to see it still will rep+ :vw_sleep: :ogre_haosis: )

Cleave-
The unit strike 3 enemy's in front of him dealing XXX damage to each one.

Spear Throw-
The unit throws a spear at the target knocking it back XXX yards and dealing XXX damage (and i do not know if this is possible to make but if there is an enemy unit behind the target that the spear hit first he rendered for XXX damage over time)

These are the spells i need i would appreciate it very much.
Thank you for taking your time to read my thread and i hope if you have the time and skill to help me out with one or two of the spells , thank you once again :infl_thumbs_up: .

Last edited:
Level 30
-Spear Throw-
The unit throws a spear at the target knocking it back XXX yards and dealing XXX damage (and i do not know if this is possible to make but if there is an enemy unit behind the target that the spear hit first he rendered for XXX damage over time)

Um... What? I haven't understood. Correct me if I'm wrong, but my opinion is that you want something like this:
Hero hurls a rampaging spear fused with inner force upon a single enemy unit. On impact, the spear will deal x damage to it and knock back it for y yards. However, if there are any enemy units stationed behind the impacted one, they will suffer z damage over time.

Is that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.