• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

spellbook question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i wonder how do i make this thing...

if i pick or buy and item from a shop(an ability item), the hero will learn it and the spell will be placed on a spell book..

i need help for my map..

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Triggers. You make each spell in a separate spell book but the spell books have the same common orders.

When the hero aquires the item, you add the spell book holding the corosponding ability to the hero. It will merge the multiple abilities into the same spell book.

You can level up the abilities with triggers as well by setting the level of the actual use ability (one in spell book) and it will increase the ability level.

Level 7
Triggers. You make each spell in a separate spell book but the spell books have the same common orders.

When the hero aquires the item, you add the spell book holding the corosponding ability to the hero. It will merge the multiple abilities into the same spell book.

You can level up the abilities with triggers as well by setting the level of the actual use ability (one in spell book) and it will increase the ability level.

can i have an sample for this? i really cant find it out my brain is weak XD... a sample map will do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.