• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellbook Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello Fellow Hivies,
I'm having a problem Regarding Spellbooks,
see, i made a spell book for my map, which has 6 Heroes At Most.
i've made a spell book for them called spirit cache, which stores dummy icons with descriptions that are for the improvements made to the heroes.
everything Worked fine untill i added a new ability to it, which activates by reserching a certain upgrade, to say more, the upgrade changes the hero entirly, and maximises the mana cost of spells.this ability with reincarnation that was in the spell book before(it acually bugs a lot like this too), is a real ability, based it off item mana regeneration, changed it to unit and made it 500% for the heroes. but the icon doesnt show up, niether is the buff, and about the buff, sometimes it workes for some players, most of the time it doesnt, and it acually ruins the other abilities as well, like reincarnation, and the reincarnation also ruins this.
so, what am i doing wrong?
At first, the ability in the spell book is disabled,
pick every player in group (all players) blah blah blah
Disable Ability Primal wisdome For Picked player
Later on :
unit finishes research

research type storm mastery

Enable Ability Primal Strike for Owner of Researching unit.

As I mentioned, it sometimes gives the real buff, but sometimes,
i know there are lots of threads like this, "check visibility" blah blah blah but...
srsly i cant find this visibility anywhere, and i need help.
this is what hive is for isnt it?
(Sorry for my Bad English btw)
SOLVED!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.