• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell/System Request] Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This is for my Game- do know Ive tried a bit, but I couldn't perfect.
There are a few things I need: (they are all abilitys)

In my game you are in command of a squad of men, Ive made them NPC controlled. They only have to have 1 level oh and the squad has 5 units.

[1]Scatter: Makes all members of the squad (all units belonging to the squad in 800 range) move to a random point in a 800 radius. Its supposed to be used to evade Missile Attacks/ bombs etc.

[2]Follow: Makes all members of the squad (again all units in 800 radius) follow the triggering hero, (I tried but failed this part) If possible make them follow in a single file Line) they also have to be able to attack when confronted.

[3]Stop: Stops all the units in the squad (in 800 radius) from doing a command, especially Follow.

[4,5,6]These are all similar:

[4] "Move to": selects the closest member of the squad (800 radius) and sends them to a point.
[5]"2 move to" Selects the 2 closest units (800 radius) and sends them to point.
[6] "3 move" Selects the 3 closest units (800 radius) and sends them to point.

Status
Not open for further replies.