• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
1st note: Im not taking requests, im asking that someone helps me

Ok, now that thats cleared up, I just would like to say that I am making a map and that I can do basics effortlessly but my spells either just dont work at all; work like shit; or just dont work like they are supposed to. So I request help with whatever is in this post.

As always, thank you in advance and you will get appropriate credit.

1st Spell: Guardian Sprits (self targeting)
Any units that attacks the caster within melee range (about 100) will be attacked back by a spirit (uses demon hunter model, around 1/2 transparency) for 30+15 per level (5 levels). Lasts 20 seconds.

If its not detailed enough, I appologize. Just say so and I will reword.

Level 6
Base the ability off of inner fire or something, make the buff last 20 seconds, remove the armor/damage bonus of inner fire.

Make a unit with the demon hunter model, make the dummy unit have "Locust" ability and "Invulnerable (Neutral Hostile)" ability, make the dummy unit have only 1 damage(with 1 dice) and cooldown 5 seconds.

• Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacked unit) has buff <Your Spell>) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Set AttackedPoint = (Position of (Attacked unit))
      • Set AttackingPoint = (Position of (Attacking unit))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Distance between AttackedPoint and AttackingPoint) Less than or equal to 150.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create <Your Unit> for (Owner of (Attacked unit)) at AttackedPoint facing AttackingPoint
          • Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 50.00% transparency
          • Unit - Add a 2.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Wait 0.10 seconds
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack (Attacking unit)
          • Unit - Cause (Last created unit) to damage (Attacking unit), dealing (15.00 + ((Real((Level of <Your Spell> for (Attacked unit)))) x 15.00)) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        • Else - Actions
      • Wait 0.30 seconds
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_AttackedPoint)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_AttackingPoint)

Level 4
thanks for the help

next question: this is sort of a newb question, but can anyone tell me how to pick one unit in an area (every second, X spell picks one ally unit and heals it for as long as channeled)

Status
Not open for further replies.