• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

spell requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
if you can do this it'll help me out alot... TY

1.(no name thought of yet) when the hero enters an area where theres obelisks in circle or square or whatever...... tthe obleisks shoot some kind of beam to the hero and then the heroshoots beams to enemy units around (if u need me to explain more ill be hapy to)

2. Sacrafice to the gods, pretty much a "worshipper" sacrafices him self in a region (where an altar is) and the it creates an aura effect of increased speed and increased armor for frendly heros in the nearby area

3.(no name) the hero plays its spell animation while some runes appear in a cirle arounf him (1 by 1) then a lightning bolt hits the hero (with the sound effect) doing aoe damage to all nearby enemy units while healing frendly units (ultimate spell)

4.(birth) a villager male unit appears next to the caster (female) and makes a group of units called "children" pretty much like dark portal or w/e...... just add the vilager male and makes a special unit instead of demons

PLZ help me it'l make my map a whole lot better if u want ill let u beta test for my map :lol: .... or something

Status
Not open for further replies.