• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
can any1 make me a spell like the one on dota called dopple walk it's when u wind walk you leave an image of ursel behind. i want it to be 4 levels i don't want casting mirror image and ordering a dummy to make u invisible i want the speed bonus

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
LOL the simplest spell ever imaginable but then again dota is simple. . .

Simply make a dummy and order it to cast the spell that makes an illusion of you your main unit should still be wind walking while the ilusion should be normal.

If that does not work you have to do the same as above but order the unit to cast windwalk again.

If that does not work please reply and say what is wrong.

And im suprised anyone would want credit for such a simple thing . . .
I thought it would only be worth asking credit for a spell if it was JASS and was over 45 lines and 3 functions.

If it wasnt so simmple I would make it.
Im more busy on an entange root spell that is a credit worthy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.