• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Simple spell request

I work on one map Mage Arena, i need 3 spell for that map,3 BOLT spells. I alredy have Firebolt spell from this pack : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...earch=random%20spell%20pack&d=list&r=20&c=114 i only need other 2 bolt spell, it can be Poison, frost or lightning bolt...Just to have diferent effect than Firebolt. Examle: frost to slow or freeze enemies in small area and to deal damage....

Can someone help?:confused:

Last edited:
Level 14
imo for the poison bolt you could use the warden ability (poison dagger throw or something like that) deals damage over time
and for the fire bolt you could try to make it do splash damage (with an area of effect)

EDIT: sry for posting :S

Level 10
Man first i alredy have Firebolt i need Frostbolt and Poisonbolt, and it is not simple firebolt, it is custom spell. This Firebolt destroy trees, spell is (target ground) so you dont cast it on unit. Check Firebolt from pack on link, others 2 bolts need to be similar like that Firebolt...

Level 10
Guys here is link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...prev=search=random%20spell%20pack&d=list&r=20, it contains Firebolt spell, now i need Poisonbolt and Frostbolt spell. I wont to this 2 spells (Frostbolt and Poisonbolt) be like firebolt from that pack but with diferent effect and missile model. For examle frostbolt to freeze enemies on impact.....,poison to deal damage over time.... What you dont understand?

Level 4
Mount spell

Cant believe know one thought of this, but you can make mount spell, by making a spell that increase movement speed and just changes model of hero or character..can when attacked the effect cancels.

Status
Not open for further replies.