• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request: Ryuumon Hoozukimaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello.
I didn't request it at the spell factory, because the factory seems dead to me.
The spell I want is from an anime, I know alot of you dislike anime models,spells and maps.
But this spell is a spell I dream of for a week now and I can't make it...I'm a failure.
I'm not very good at making spells, and I tried making this one and I just got a headache and lost my way :(.
So I ask you, the kind one who can make this spell for me.
I'll give credit and rep.

Name: Ban-Kai: Ryuumon Hoozukimaru

Description: Ryuumon is immense. It is composed of 3 huge blades, two which he mainly uses for fighting, and one above his head. The blade above his head is the most important blade. It has the carving of a dragon. When it's awoken, it releases a red dye, and when it has fully released this dye, Ryuushin Hoozukimaru's full destructive powers are unleashed.

Casting Effect:
When casting the spell a floating text will appear with the abilitie's name above the unit for 8 seconds + sound (Add a random sound I will add the one I want later)

The unit getting covered in smoke(make it look cool with effects), then 2 dragons flying to the unit, they explode (no blood effect please) and unit got the ability actived.
Watch this video to understand it better:
At: 0:30 to 0:45

Then the unit got 2 huge blades in his hands and 1 blade above his head, the blade above the head is special.
He attacks only with the blades on his hands.

Here I thought about making 3 dummies.
1 left hand
1 right hand
1 above head or head

The ability gives the following bonuses:
  • Attack bonus based on his Strength, What I mean is, Original Attack + 3 X Strength (If base attack is 10 and STR is 5 then the damage should be 25)
  • +10 Strength
  • 5% Return Damage from meele units.
  • 20% Attack Speed

Red Dye:
  • Every 5 hits or 10 received hits the red dye charges a little. (if using floating text and the "dragon" is 5 letters then 1 letter for every 5 hits or 10 received hits) - Wonder if thats possible.
  • When the red dye is full the unit will get the Cleaving Attack ability + 150% dmg for 30 seconds.
(Watch the Video Of The Ability to understand it better)

Example:
reddyeprejd9.gif

More Details:
  • Do not base it on Metamorphis spell!
  • The spell drains 1 mana every 5 seconds, can be deactivated.
  • Mana Cost: 15
  • Cooldown: 200 Seconds.
  • 1 Level ability, no multi-levels, this ability is for hero builder/custom hero map.
  • I prefer the spell in GUI because I don't know JASS but if its more effective or easier to make in JASS than make it in JASS.
  • Add a special effect to the 2 blades he use to attack when the Red Dye is Full (orb effect should be fine, I will change it if I won't like it)

Video Of The Ability:

Thank you for your time, if you didn't understand something (I bet you didn't since my english is not that good) ask me.

My MSN if needed: [email protected],

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.