• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request: Ki Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I need somebody to make me a spell for my map.
My map is about DBZ and I want a spell that's like a regular ki-blast.

1) It targets ground and shoots a ball of energy. (Far Seer projectile perhaps?)

2) At the target point it deals AoE damage in the form of a small explosion that matches the energy blast.

3) It deals damage like this: Level of Ability x Intelligence = Damage dealt.

4) It needs to be able to be used by multiple players at the same time. (Also by comps.)

5) Each level the damage will increase ofcourse but the AoE will also increase a bit. (level of ability x 5 + 45 or something like that)

It would be nice to have some nice effects that match the AoE and match each other. But special effects is up to the maker. ( I like blue. xD )

+ Rep to people that help.

Level 17
Yes, this is what I wanted! ^^
Few questions though...

1) The dummy unit has an unknown spell, why? And do I need this spell?
If so please explain what spell it needs to be based of and what values it needs.

2) It did not work on the water elementals or golems, why?

Thanks again!

Level 30
Ok the unknown ability was my fault, you got my standart spellpack-map, and i forgot to remove that spell xD ill update my map.
Golems are magic-immune, so it doesnt work. if you want i can fix that.
and ill check the water elemental bug.

EDIT: ~finished~
Removed the unknown ability, the golem and elemental bug was caused by spell immunity^^

~Pala

Attachments

• Paladons Spells (For Airandius).w3x
    90.2 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.