• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell Request] Flurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Oh well, that picture is... it's simply too big.

About the spell:
There's no (easy) way to retrieve the attack damage of a unit. You have to store the base attack damage of the unit, the main attribute if it's a hero and you need a bonus system plus you have to base all the bonuses on that system. So hell yea, it's complicated. (Well, it was not that complicated for me, but that's because the first thing I started to write was the stat system)

Level 5
Oh well, that picture is... it's simply too big.

About the spell:
There's no (easy) way to retrieve the attack damage of a unit. You have to store the base attack damage of the unit, the main attribute if it's a hero and you need a bonus system plus you have to base all the bonuses on that system. So hell yea, it's complicated. (Well, it was not that complicated for me, but that's because the first thing I started to write was the stat system)

Umm, it's not really a big issue for me whether the damage is based on the hero's attack damage, or a fixed damage. If you could make it as fixed spell damage or bonus damage to an attack, it would be just as nice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.