• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Request]3 heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello guys i'm a bit busy at the moment so i decided to make a request.

Can Some one make the spells of some of those heroes ?
If you are a modeler and got free time , can you make the models too ? :)

1.Scout: Click
2.Deadwood: Click
3.Madman: Click

Thanks,
bLu3
:wink:

Last edited:
Level 4
Oh , sorry for the bump thing , i tought its like the other forums.
:wink:
Anyways , i need the spells they use... but i would be gladly if some one could make the models too

Level 10
Deadwood doesn't have any abilities or stats available yet, and I don't have access to the closed beta, so your'e out of luck on him. But the other heroes could easily be created with existing spells with a bit of modification:

SCOUT
Stealth: Wind Walk
Electric Eye: Sentry Ward
Evasion Ability: Evasion/Critical Strike
Crossbow Shot: Fireball

MADMAN
Stealth: Wind Walk
Freaky Debuff: Command/Endurance Aura
Gut: Critical Strike
Beserk: Beserk

See? Every single ability has a matching one in Warcraft. There is no need to get someone to make triggered abilities for you.

Level 4
buuuuuuuuump...

Guys those are not default spells...
Example:
stalk

The Madman conceals himself for a short time, granting him invisibility and increased movement speed. In his wild craze, the madman lashes out and damages any enemies that come near him while stealthed.

Activation
Applies Stalk to self for 4 seconds. Deals 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 Magic damage to enemies who pass within radius of self.

Stalk Effects

50% Movement Speed

Look at Barrel Roll

The Madman does a Barrel Roll, smashing into opponents in his path, then rolling back to his original position. Enemy units caught in his wake are damaged and stunned.

Damage Type: Magic
Range: 400 / 465 / 530 / 600
Radius: 175
Cast Time: 0.1 Seconds or instant
Mana Cost: 130
Cooldown: 11.0 Seconds
Required Level: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7
Activation
Quickly transports self to target position, then back to original position. Enemies who pass within radius of self are damaged for 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 Magic damage and stunned for 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 seconds.

Level 4
Well:
1. When your thread is not readed anylonger , you will need to post a new replay to bump it up.
2.Its not WoW / War3. Its a totally different

@Thread:
BUMP !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.