• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell request(double strike)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So I need this MUI spell, let's call it double strike: When activated the hero attacks the target twice(very fast), each attack deals x2 of hero's strength. The spell should also reduce the target's armor by 2 for 3 seconds and stun for 0.5 seconds. The castable range should be very small(melee range)

Btw I dont want omnislash-like attack, just normal attack, but very fast.

Level 3
Thanks, this looks pretty good, but what exactly is TimerUtils and what does it do? If I use the GUI version of the spell I guess I dont need TimerUtils, right?

Level 3
Hmm I tested it, but it creates some strange timer windows when I cast it. I modified some values of the spell, maybe that causes the bug..(changed hero ability true to false, the ability levels to 1 and the cd of the stun) I messaged maker, hopefully he will help me with that http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/bugxyt.jpg/

edit: fixed now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.