• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Question !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well , how can i make a unit to cast an ability with tiggers without I need to click on unit and do it by myself ?

Other Question . I did a spell that use a dummy unit to make a damage area , and my hero and units take this damage too , how can i do to only enemys take this damage ?

Level 22
use the function: unit order - order 'unit' to '.......' on 'enemy unit'

if u mean auto cast abilities, u must make a autocasting dummy spell (inner fire without effects) and a dummy with the real spell. make a trigger that orders a dummy unit to cast a spell on the unit that is targeted by the dummy (autocast) spell

Level 2
OTHER QUESTION

Well, now I have other problem - I´m making a spell using the Starfall and I want that the dummy unit spell a chainLighting in the "targets" But this Starfall doesn´t have target so I tryed to use unit group - units within range but i cant make a range for example 0 to 700 The range is only one (400 , 300 , ect) PLZ Help me finish this spell .

Status
Not open for further replies.