• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Import? Jass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could link me to a perfect tutorial on how to install jass spells, such as this one Orbital Bombardment I tryed to put it into UMSWE 5.0 but it didnt work in game. I also tryed alots other editors such as WEU and normal wc3 editor. On this orbital Bombardment i tryed to take the trigger + the ability and place in my editor. It didnt work, nothing happend. So can please someone link me to a perfect 100% working tutorial on how to import it? Or maybe a short movie or something? Thanks

Level 3
Hmm..

Somehow i cant get it to work. This is what i do:
1:I open orbital bombardment
2:I open triggers and take everything in there and paste on my map
3:I open abilitys and take the ability and paste in my map
4:I put the ability onto a hero
5:?????

Last edited:
Level 3
lol -.-

Do you know how to import spells? No? Perhaps you should read a tutorial.

Maybe if you read what i wrote in the first posts it says clearly that im asking someone to point me the direction to a working vJass spell import tutorial.

Level 12
Maybe if you read what i wrote in the first posts it says clearly that im asking someone to point me the direction to a working vJass spell import tutorial.

I didn't realize leafing through the Tutorials section, downloading NewGen, or reading were such hard things to do.

I hope you keep insisting on not following the advice given in this thread, so you're never able to get your precious spell to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.