• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Ideas/Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im fresh out of ideas for good spells to make, so if you give me a good idea which isnt too easy, ill make it for you :) .

Level 16
I can let you take the spells from my AoS Fall of Teroth, all of which I know how to do
1: A move where you channel them for like 1 second, then blow them back about 70 feet, dealing about 10x your intelligence damage in the process
2: Literal earthquake, basically saying the land ruptures into bits, earth flies everywhere, and lotsa stuff is killed
3: A repel move where you slam the ground, creating a MASSIVE shockwave, blowing all enemies back 20 feet, with set damage from the spell

Level 2
Hello. I have a few requests. I tried to make them and failed miserably. I know what to do, but i don't know how to put it down. I'm new to the boards, as well. Tell me what you think of my ideas then.

Shadow Stride

Description: The Hero Dashes forward in a straight Line At an Incredible speed, slashing all in their Path, and knocking them into the air.

---
Pretty much, an attack where it draws a line from 1 point to another. The hero Follows that path, and all caught in the way takes damage and gets tossed into the air. Maybe a shadowy trail following the hero from 1 point to another. The dash forward would have to be almost instantaneous. Just fast enough where you can see the movement slightly between the 2 points. And Perhaps add slashing animations to those who get hit.

It would be a good sweep attack, especially if the hero is fairly large.

Shadow blitz

Description: The hero moves So quickly that there appears to be multiple copies of him. Each copies then dash at the enemy, darting from 1 to another at insane speeds, disappearing again, reappearing next to another random enemy and striking. And then disappearing,joining back together as the 1 Hero.

How it works: pretty much, how it would work is that upon activation, the Hero Divides up into 5 Images of themself. The images are Untargettable and invulnerable. They then Dash around at random, from enemy to enemy, attacking. After very attack, they target another random enemy. Depending on how fast the hero attacks regularly regulates how useful this spell is. If you have an agility based hero using it (and why wouldn't you) it would be hit, vanish, hit vanish, so quickly you couldn't keep track of them. And with 5 of them dashing around, it would be quite a display. The images keep all the basic stats/passive abilities of the hero.

Blood Sense/Blood Corruption

With this Fierce Power, the Hero is overtake the Targets body and Corrupts their fluid, turning it into a clottible Acid, crippling them and doing massive damage. The hero Must first "paint"(substitute a better word in there) target the Victim(s)before calling the plague.

How it works: I was thinking about how this would really be a 2 part ability. The First ability would be to mark the targets. The second would be to do the Call which damages all of those with the mark. I don't know how to make it a 1 spell ability, honestly. It would be perhaps a combo Spell attack. The Sigil cast on the enemy could perhaps be a debuff of Magic resistance/Defense/Fairie Fire. Lets call it Blood Sense. The higher the ability of Blood Sense, the longer the duration of the debuffs, and more time to cast the ultimate when it comes around

The actual Blood Corruption would be the ultimate spell. 1 Level. It would be pretty much a crippling Poison Spell, that doesn't kill the Targets. Upon the Call, any units on the map marked with the Blood Sense would immediately begin to suffer massive poison DoT+Cripple. A nifty effect for this would be them spouting out tons of blood :)

There's a few spells for you, Sir. I'd be honoured to actually see them in play. If anyone else likes them, feel free to use the ideas. Using them would be satisfactory enough for me.

Level 1
spell idea

name: magic missle
description: launchs 3 magic projecticles doing25 damage each each lvl 5+ atack and 1 more missle

im not sure how the spell will work maybe it could be a focus on 1 target spell or it could be like 3 small magic things that move around for a certain amount of time

Level 3
This?

Dimension Door

A 3 level spell:
The hero channels for 3 secs slowing all around him and dealing damage with a Darkness effect. The the hero blinks to a random target and strikes with 2, 3 and 4 times the damage and stuns for 2 secs.

Next is a combination of the spell that is already created:seize v3.0 and your recent spell pack velocity. If sieze is put into the same map as velocity, velocity does not work. I need a hero with all the three spells together.

Thanx.

Level 2
request a ultimate spell for hero...

Fire Strike:
let a hero blink to a target and then cast the flame strike around the hero (like fan of knife) & the hero in invulnerable form. 800dmg for 3sec :)

Level 4
Ill definatly do shadow blitz and vertigo, and maybe some of your other spells if i get the time too.

Edit:Having a bit of trouble with vertigo, i did the following:Event-Unit is issued an order targeting a point.
Condition:Unit has buff-vertigo=to True
Event:If ((Order) Equal to Order(move)) then do (Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to move (Vertigo_Point offset by (Distance between (Position of (Triggering unit)) and Target point of order) towards ((Angle from (Position of (Triggering unit)) to Target point of order) + 180.00) degrees)) else do (Do nothing)
Everytime i try this the game crashes :cry:

Level 11
Oooh... I mentioned to you too the Vertigo stuff? It was an idea I already gave to 3 persons it seems but nobody finised it :p. The persons were The_Raven, Vicky2004 and you. And btw, the distance stuff seems to have some problem. I tried to make the spell myself once and now gave up to it. I'll leave it to you guys. It was an old idea I had... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.