• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

spell ideas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
now i think that about half years since last time i've use the editor.
So i've think of make a last and spell cuz that is the funniest part :wink:
so some ideas to a spell. I'll be happy if they was a litter bit hard :wink:
since im not noob or beginder to the editor (or i dont think so)

and one last thing to the whole hive :wink:
n8onk639ike84ne2tlph.jpg

(it was gliched when i try to whirte it in the text so here is the pic. i've make it all by my self :D)
love you all on hiveworkshop you have help me alot and may i come back
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Level 14
Well, here are some ideas I just thought of..
1- Last Wish : When the hero reaches 1 health, transforms to a powerful beast (full hp and mana) that has increased damage and armor, for X seconds.After it, the hero dies.
2- Showdown of Fire and Ice : The caster releases a powerful "bomb" of fire that explodes around him dealing damage to enemies. Then, creates frost novas everywhere around the hero, and in the end, launches blizzard then meteor rain (pit lord).
3- Sword Zap : The user channels electric energy in his sword, then jumps to a target and strikes it. The electric energy jumps to enemies around then returns to the user. The user has X seconds left to cast the spell again but with less damage and bounces. Will not return the second time.

Level 3
Shouldn't this thread be at the Idea Factory?
Anyways,
1.Forest Defense: Creates a Tree barrier around the caster for x seconds and then turns into Ents.
2.Obliteration: The hero kills himself blowing up everyone near him and leaving a field of Radiation.

Also,I'd Check my spelling and grammer if i were you.

Level 4
I have been trying to make a spell for a long time but I keep failing (Im not so good)
Forked Chain Lightning (you can rename it if you want): The ''Lightning Lord'' sends out a massive energy burst sending lightning to all nearby units the lightning then jumps between targets untill there are no more units to jump to.

Very low damage (obviusly) and not so long range between the jumps the rest is up to you (if you do it pm me)

Status
Not open for further replies.