• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a system plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I'd like a Vjass system which lets you fire projectiles of these:
Quillboar(Pistol)
KronstruktAssualtRiflemissile(It's a custom, this belongs to HMG)
Fireball(Flamethrower)
Mortar Shell(Grenade launcher)
And stores the amount of ammo for each, and let's you swap between em.
And maybe a transform system(like, if hit by a zombies attack, will turn into zombie. Actually, just wait for my say on wether or not to, wouldn't want that hard work to go to waste!)
With a sideways camera positioning and movement assigned to WASD(W for up, A for left, S for down, E for right) and fire via the Z button, chuck grenades with the X button, and jump with Spacebar(Actually, I think W isn't needed since it'll be in 2D perspective, meh set it to Aiming upwards.Oh and down will be for crouching, since I don't see need for it in a 2d like map)
A tall order though it may be, I'll reward you with rep points, aswell as recommend you to others!
And you'll probably want the map to be a sideways moving map, just sayin, no back-seat driving intended. And if you have a better Run N' Gun Keyboard settings idea, then you can set it like that(I guess, I'll probably have to get re-Aquainted with the settings).

Many thanks! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Level 16
Vjass system

Why do you require it to be in vJASS? If you're unable to read the scripts... Then why even request it. The only reason why I ever went to Mr_Bean's Spell shop is because I can actually read the coding and can change as much as id like "if needed".

Is it because you want your map filled with something other than GUI? And on top of that a lot of these look like you could be made with regular spells rofl.

Level 16
Because he only codes with vJASS. He can't use GUI. I know as a fact I'm better than him when it comes to GUI. But not with vJASS. That's why id be only possible to make it with vJASS for him.

Ow there is a problem with making WASD keys. You would have to make spells to make that work. But if you just made it arrow keys. It just reduces a whole lot of coding. And its not as complex and messy.

JASS:
constant playerevent EVENT_PLAYER_ARROW_LEFT_DOWN = ConvertPlayerEvent(261)
constant playerevent EVENT_PLAYER_ARROW_LEFT_UP = ConvertPlayerEvent(262)
constant playerevent EVENT_PLAYER_ARROW_RIGHT_DOWN = ConvertPlayerEvent(263)
constant playerevent EVENT_PLAYER_ARROW_RIGHT_UP = ConvertPlayerEvent(264)
constant playerevent EVENT_PLAYER_ARROW_DOWN_DOWN = ConvertPlayerEvent(265)
constant playerevent EVENT_PLAYER_ARROW_DOWN_UP = ConvertPlayerEvent(266)
constant playerevent EVENT_PLAYER_ARROW_UP_DOWN = ConvertPlayerEvent(267)
constant playerevent EVENT_PLAYER_ARROW_UP_UP = ConvertPlayerEvent(268)

Level 33
well it was because Mr bean said the bullet system could only be done in Vjass.
Seriously, you believed him and no one else ? ~.~"
Any code can be code by GUI or JASS, because GUI has Custom script too, which makes it as partial-JASS trigger.

If you want it in vJASS, you would need to install the JNGP, some people don't want to install that.

Therefore, this can be coded by GUI too.

Level 15
Oh, cool then, GUI instead then!
Oh and with Arrow keys instead, and a vehicle entering system plz.
Here's some elaboration:
The player uses Jump near a vehicle belonging to the Regular Army(player 11).
This causes it to become the jumper's, and teleports the jumper into a cockpit area(Basically, a safe spot).
And when it dies, the user is then teleported to where the vehicle was.
I hope this is not too complex, I'll definitely give rep though.

Many Thanks!
~ Clockwork2

Status
Not open for further replies.