• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

spell idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello, could someone make a spell that is permanetly on a unit the spell would be like firewalk and it would grow with every kill the fire goes away after a certain time

Level 2
I think i know what you mean. you woult want to use an integer variable that counts your kills. Lets call it "kills". Make a unit that doesnt move with fire model. Give the fire an aura that does nothing(were gonna use it for its buff". Make a periodic trigger that will create 1 fire unit at possition of your hero. Then make a periodic trigger that goes somthing like this

Event:Every .5 seconds
Condition:(could keep blank)
Actions:pick every unit on map that has "buff" and damage unit for "kills" damage.

You can change the damage by going Kills+1 or Kills*2 stuff liek that. Well i hope i helped you out

Status
Not open for further replies.