• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell - hyorinmaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Intro:
Hi my name is NightBrowler but my friends call me NB,well i am making a map based on the anime bleach and need this model to complete the map,the map is 80% finished here are two trailer a new one and a old one.

click here to view the old trailer

click here to view the new trailer

Spell:
well since i have much other spells to do i don't have much time and would realy apriciate if some one could make this spell for me, it's the spell of hitsugaya toshiro hyorinmaru its an ice dragon that come from hsi sword and flys to the target spot once the ice dragon reched the spot it dessapears and freezes the ground in an 600 aoe (make appear ice cristals in n 600 aoe of the target spot) if you didn't understand something than say it.

ice dragon(projectile)
210px-HitsugayaShikaiAnimeEp48.jpg

video

Level 4
lawlz theres a newer bleach map and it has a ridicoulously good hitsugaya model (of course from the chinese or japenese wc3 modelers) and it has a perfect bankai if you want ill let u have the link to it,

so all you want is make him slash out a dragon and crash to one spot then itll break and ice crystals come from the target spot? For the ice crystals can i use like a frost nova or something :D

Level 12
lawlz theres a newer bleach map and it has a ridicoulously good hitsugaya model (of course from the chinese or japenese wc3 modelers) and it has a perfect bankai if you want ill let u have the link to it,

so all you want is make him slash out a dragon and crash to one spot then itll break and ice crystals come from the target spot? For the ice crystals can i use like a frost nova or something :D

sure you can send the link:thumbs_up:...hm for the ice crystals i through of the dodoad "crystal"xd well you only need to fill up the space with random placed crystals at an AOE of 600 if you can do it it would be very awesome:thumbs_up:

Level 4

I would like to test that map out too :p

Level 12
well heres the link and i dont know if i can do the spell because im not taht experienced at triggering yet but im still trying :bored:

http://epicwar.com/maps/58102/

okay do your best:thumbs_up:...well i could help you with the system ...well you summon a unit(dragon head my model) and then create every 0.01 seconds unit2(ice crystal) at position of unit then once the dagon head reached the target point wait 2 seconds remove units from game...

Level 12
i Didn't knew that you like bleach 3utcher......

Anyways there is the Blue Dragon missile what dreamraider used on his Naruto 3rd shinobi wars as Zabusas Water Dragon. Otherwise if no one don't make new, you should use that. But i dont know where you can get it though.

hm thanks but i am not so befriended with dreamraider you know so i asked some friend to do the model i want now i just need the trigger

btw just to let you know i have all of the models that you posted ReGnerA. including that hitsugaya one, rukia, orihime, ichigo(black and white), chad, kon, and the dragon head for your spell, urahara, yoruichi, and MANY more but i cant give them out because i dont have permission too(most are made by people who quit)

Last edited:
Level 12
I'll do it.. does it need to be mui/mpi? Do you want to have a huge flood of sfx? tell me and i do what i can do
<3 ice spellz

well do it in gui and a bit sfx at the start when he cast the spell, make the "body" of the dragon in ice well use "crystals" it's an dodoad...

btw just to let you know i have all of the models that you posted ReGnerA. including that hitsugaya one, rukia, orihime, ichigo(black and white), chad, kon, and the dragon head for your spell, urahara, yoruichi, and MANY more but i cant give them out because i dont have permission too(most are made by people who quit)

ah good... i have all existent bleach models i think and got permission but not for all models..

well do it in gui and a bit sfx at the start when he cast the spell, make the "body" of the dragon in ice well use "crystals" it's an dodoad...

ah good... i have all existent bleach models i think and got permission but not for all models..

u dont have all of the existing models.........I'm making a grimmjow for my map and all i need now are animations and his hair so HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.