• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bleach tribute - spell maker for few spells map 90% finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Seems you got your spell request answered on the Request forum. Im not good with spells myself... However, if you ever need help with this map, either in completion, or testing, Contact me. Good luck on this ^_^

~Asomath

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
i know how to do the lightning bash but without the caster to move directly to the target unit and instead just give the caster max movement speed if thats alright with u i think i can create it out of gui :D

Level 4
okay nb I think I'm done with ur spell but there is a problem, imade a trigger in which a nova appears on impact of the buff (I had to make it a buff like I said before) but after when the buff is gone the nova appears still everytime i attack if u want to help with the trigger ill show u the trigger

Level 12
If you still need it
Piercing Attacks

ya thanks i need it:thumbs_up:...+rep.. besides i need this spells only now

Spell 1: Mega Rejatsu

it throws all enemys in the casting units range(range= 400 AOE) away they should fly away like being tossed away and it shouldn't make any damage.

Spell 2: Quincy Counter Attack

here is a video because i can't explain that spell

from 2:38 till 3:46 (the blue circle liek thing... that then explodes)

Spell 3:Baboon king kannon

Video explains everything

summons a unit(the dragon i have the model) before the caster then play attack animation of unit(dragon) then pause the unit at the point he attack and create a red ball and some red sfx around it then it shoot at the enemy and explodes when it hits the target damage= str x 14

Spell 4:Lightning bash

add some lightning sfx at the right hand of the caster and then the caster moves fast towards the enemy unit and then bashes the unit away(knocks back range = 500) at the moment the casters attacks the target unit (bashes away create some lightning sfx at the position of the target unit.

Spell 5: God of flash

create many illusions that vanishes slowly in 0.70 seconds like the caster moves very fast (the caster move every fast around the target unit of spell being used in an AOE of 500) then after 5 seconds the caster appears before the enemy unit and (play castars spell animation) makes damage agi x 8.

ALL THE SPELLS IN GUI PLEASE...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
Nightbrowler, you are a liar.... you told me that the spells you requested are not from anime, and now i read here that all of them are.

You got banned from the redscores' Spell Factory.

well i didn't say the spells you made are anime spells i need them for a anime map thats an other thing.. well it don't matter because said you wouldn't do any more spells for me, well sorry for that take it easy:thumbs_up:.

Level 6
Nightbrowler, you are a liar.... you told me that the spells you requested are not from anime, and now i read here that all of them are.

You got banned from the redscores' Spell Factory.

Don't be a dick, dick.

NB, this map looks pretty good, lots of nice spells, models, nice map layout and I wish you the best. I'm no good with GUI so I won't be of much help.

Level 9
Don't be a dick, dick.

NB, this map looks pretty good, lots of nice spells, models, nice map layout and I wish you the best. I'm no good with GUI so I won't be of much help.

No. You don't be a dick.
People here are tired of anime projects and this guy wants 5 spells hes been waiting days on his ass for them. Maybe he should get off of it and learn to make them himself?

Level 12
No. You don't be a dick.
People here are tired of anime projects and this guy wants 5 spells hes been waiting days on his ass for them. Maybe he should get off of it and learn to make them himself?

Thanks for your splendid post.. well you should know that i have the spells now and don't need them anymore so it would be great if some moderator could close this thread:thumbs_up: thanks..

Level 10
That terrain is perfectly horrible.

-No tile variation at ALL. Sparsely placed teenie blizzard trees.

-The city, for all I know, MAY be designed well (layout-wise),
but looks like a whole bunch of identical houses smashed together.

-NEVER USE BLIZZARD CLIFFS.

-And also don't EVER make ANYTHING completely flat.
Does any ground around you look like it is completely flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.