• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
help me plz i cant figure this out.... plz tell me about GUI trigger on my spell...

1st Essence of Life
When the Holy Priest take damage, all units in 500 AoE arround him will heal.

Level 1 - Heals 15% of taken damage.
Level 2 - Heals 25% of taken damage.
Level 3 - Heals 35% of taken damage.
Level 4 - Heals 45% of taken damage.

2nd Suffer
When the unit undereffect of suffer(units has a buffs)
it take damage depend of max life of dying friendlu units around him in 350 AoE (all units who die at him in 350 AoE).Buffs last for 15 seconds.

Level 1 - Deals 5% damage of dying unit max life.
Level 1 - Deals 10% damage of dying unit max life.
Level 1 - Deals 15% damage of dying unit max life.
Level 1 - Deals 20% damage of dying unit max life.

Level 11
I'm not sure how to trigger the first one, since there is no "Unit - a unit takes damage" event. But for the second one...

Events

Unit - a unit dies

Conditions

None

Actions

Custom Script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
Pick Every Unit in ( Units within 350 of (Triggering unit) matching (Matching unit has buff Suffer)) and do actions
Loop - Actions
Custom Script: call UnitDamageTargetBJ( GetTriggerUnit(), GetEnumUnit(), ( (0.05 * GetUnitAbilityLevel(GetEnumUnit(), 'B000')) * GetUnitState(GetTriggerUnit(), UNIT_STATE_MAX_LIFE) ), ATTACK_TYPE_NORMAL, DAMAGE_TYEP_NORMAL )

Level 2
i dont understand you..
can you say it clearly like

Events
(What kinds of events)
Condition
(What kinds of condtion)
Actions
(What kinds of action)

and tell if i used 1 or 2 triggers

Ty :lol:

Level 3
hes using jass for some of it.

For the first one there should be a unit is damaged event, if not take a unit deal damage or is attacked, and use a condition to check if the damaged unit has the spell. Then choose every unit with 500, and add life value: Damage dealt to damaged unt*((Level of Essence of Life)*0.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.