• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell help requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I was working on a way to trigger around the 522 movement speed cap (since there' seems to be no way around it) So i figured the only way was via triggers. So I was wondering if someone knows how i can trigger a units movement, and nothing esle, to work by moving the unit manually via triggers whenever it performs an action that requires moving it.

Level 3
hmmm. . .Much as i would love to help. I think that 522 is the limit. Unless you kinda like use the trigger move unit by offset blah blah. And play the unit's move animation. But other than that, there's nothing else i could think up. . .

Level 3
that doesnt work jigaboo. . .Last time i tried making a unit move at 100000 speed. . .It was the same as 522 when i changed his movement speed to 100000 . .

Level 2
Hey you got me all warm up by this question, I will see what I can do to help you ok...I myself interested in speed...wait for reply I will send it...

Status
Not open for further replies.