• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

spell doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, ive makeing a spell and im using the roar, the spell are ment to heal nearby friends, and ive made it all but when i try in the game i click on the icon, and nothing happends.. :S so.. whats wrong ?

Level 13
you could use another ability without triggers for that, like thunderclap, without movement decreasing. set negative damage and set targets allowed to allies, should work. negative values can be set when you hold down shift and then double click the field

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
No, we can not help you as you have not posted your trigger in trigger tags.

Remember to right click the trigger and select copy as text and then paste it in the tags.

Make sure the event is a unit starts a spell effect and also the condition is that the spell being cast is equal to the spell it is meant to be.

Level 3
here it are!

warr3.jpg

Level 3
hm.. k but i want it to heal nearby units.. :s

k im trying the thunderclap :D

Edit: to the thunderclap, wich targes should i use before it works ?
have tryed whit: friend,ground,neutral,organic,self

i still want a soultion on my spell here, for me it looks like it shold work..

Last edited:
Level 3
jesus, im a newb on this forum, and newb to all those "slangs" xD and i dont know how to start a gui or jass trigger so i cant get started :S
what ever, do anyone know how to do ?

Level 3
okay :D
m. ive sovled it my self after some tests, its the "max units" field that should stay on 0 xD
my fault d:

thx guys! so much for the help <3 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.