• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spell Dark Summoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello I need to make spell dark summoning not to teleport my units but emeny units I think setup it in ability editor I can´t I must make a script .. with dummy
or if I can setup it help me with it.. I have a hero , which cast an aoe spell and after it a dummy is created at position of hero and cast dark summoning where wascasted last spell can somebody help me with this ? setup in ability manager can be better than script if somebody knows how to setup it in that manager..

Level 12
Dark Summoning can't be cast unless its on your own units, so its not gonna work where a dummy caster casts it on enemies. My suggestion, use triggers to pick every unit in the targeted area and then move it instantly to the caster. Shouldn't be too hard to do it.

- Infinite

Last edited:
Level 17
but dummy will be enemy too, then it works

True that, but the enemy units will then move to your dummy, is that what u want?
Or do you want to move them away from the battlefield, for example back to their town hall?
Or do you want them to move to the hero that is casting the spell?

(I could not figure out what you really wanted.)

Level 4
True that, but the enemy units will then move to your dummy, is that what u want?
Or do you want to move them away from the battlefield, for example back to their town hall?
Or do you want them to move to the hero that is casting the spell?

(I could not figure out what you really wanted.)

yea to a hero..because dummy will be created in hero location

Status
Not open for further replies.