• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

problem with spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello! I want to make an Summoner Class, but not like warcraft type ... I mean not clicking the spell and done. My type of summoner want to be like Lineage 2 summoner. So, i have a spell like Thunderclap which summons for me 1 Paladin (hero).
  • Event - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions - (Ability being cast) Equal to Thunderclap
  • Actions - Unit - Create 1 Paladin for (Owner of casting unit) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing default building facing degrees
  • - Hero - Modify Strenght of last created unit:set to strenght of casting unit include bonuses.
  • - Unit - Order last created unit to follow casting unit
This is how my summoned unit will follow me at the start. For now I want to make 3 more spells which control my summoned unit: Paladin. First spell is something like Unit - start effect bla bla .... ability being cast equal to firebolt.... order to my summoned unit (Paladin) to normal atack my summoner target (target of ability being cast by summoner).. Second spell will be like this one but my Paladin will follow target unit of ability being cast(target unit of ability being cast will be my summoner - so i will cast a Storm Bolt on my summoner and Paladin will follow me). 3rd spell casted with my summoner unit on a target will make Paladin to cast his spell... and I need Hero - Modify Strenght of (last created unit): set to (strenght of (casting unit)(incude bonuses)) for Paladin spell damage.

Level 5
That trigger was only for telling people how my summoning spell works. Is not a normal spell like Feral Spirit or Water Elementals. It`s a triggered summoning spell...

Level 5
I have to thank you about that system:)... Is not of what i`m lookin for and it`s too complicated for me...I`m lookin for a pet which follow you, attacking what i only want and using that spell i give it on what target and whenever i want...That pet system you gave me is like World of Warcraft...I dont need that:)...Thanks again and i`m still waiting for others to help or from you, if you still want.

Status
Not open for further replies.