• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Chronosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to make a specific spell for about 2 months. It's called Chronosphere. If you don't know the spell then see Faceless Void's ulti at DOTA formus. You can also see 'Chronosphere' in the trigger section where I asked for help for this spell.

Instructions:
-Must be GUI and MUI for up to 24 casts at once

-This spell pauses everything except the caster and other chronospheres in 400 AoE (also pauses magic immune and structures)

-It should pause the victem itself, expansion timers, buff timers and animation.

-Only one level of the spell would do.

-Duration: 6 seconds

-Units that enter the sphere after it has been casted must also be paused untill the sphere 'dies'

-Units that escapes the sphere (when another unit comes and swap positions for example) must be unpaused instantly

-The spell should take effect instantly after being cast

-The spell deals no damage

Hints:
Use Cluster Rockets as base spell
The model can be found in the spell section (tags: DOTA, Faceless, Void, Chronosphere) or in the 'Chronosphere' thread in the trigger section.

Feel free to ask if you have any questons and GOOD LUCK!

Level 6
ohh I'm sorry about that I just googled the description so I really didn't know the exact AOE. Another thing, I forgot to kill the dummy, sorry again ..just kill the dummy after the duration becomes 0 right after the line CS_Off[CS] = False.

You're welcome.

ohh I'm sorry about that I just googled the description so I really didn't know the exact AOE. Another thing, I forgot to kill the dummy, sorry again ..just kill the dummy after the duration becomes 0 right after the line CS_Off[CS] = False.

You're welcome.

Oh yeah I saw that, I've added a 6 sec expansion timer to the dummy after it was created and thanks.

Level 6
Status
Not open for further replies.