1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Model Edition Request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by thanh121, Apr 9, 2011.

1. thanh121

thanh121

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi guys this is my first request here, i'm looking for some help with this model, it's the Chronosphere of Faceless Void in DotA. I want its color to be 'more arcane' like this [​IMG]if you can help.
    [​IMG]

Thank you :thumbs_up:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  2. Goolygot

Goolygot

Resources:
    Resources:
    Please upload here, because we got to make an account on the other site.

3. thanh121

thanh121

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oops forgot it :D ty for reminding.

4. Goolygot

Goolygot

Resources:
    Resources:
    This may work, but I don't know because you didn't add the textures. But just say if it worked.

Attached Files:

5. thanh121

thanh121

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well that's all i have, it's worked fine for me and i dont think it has a texture with it, thank you for the model anyway, i'll check it out

---------------------------------------------

I've checked it and it's look like this to me, tell me if it's look like this to you or not, right now it's rather like nether, void thing :p
    [​IMG]

I think the problem of this model is it dont have the red tone

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  6. Goolygot

Goolygot

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is how it looks like for me. And it is black because that it don't got the needed skins.

Attached Files:

7. thanh121

thanh121

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well i found this model here, these guys extracted it from the DotA map and there was no skins or texture as i knew

8. AlienAtSystem

AlienAtSystem

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Looks like it does not need any external textures, my magos loads it fine. The main texture is a water texture. So I could color it black, green, red or in different shades of blue for you.

Edit: I think I found a possible mix of texture and colouring. Now I only have to find the right shade of purple...
    Edit2: Have the right color, but the alpha is now a problem, it is opaque. Seems like the chronosphere model uses a strange material filter mode that Magos does not know.
    Edit3: Yep, FilterMode Modulate 2x, Magos does not know it. The Color is not completely fitting, but changing it would take too much time and it looks well enough.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  9. thanh121

thanh121

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you anyway, the glowing color is almost like how i want it to be (may be a bit more blue/violet), the only problem now is the inside-sphere's alpha, i'll show the screenshot as if someone know how to solve this problem and help me out :D

Birth:
    [​IMG]

Stand:
    [​IMG]