• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Speed-blink Like Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone would be able to create a spell, kinda like blink, that moved the hero towards the point but left a trail of 'images' behind him, as if he's moving like a blur. Thing is I don't want it to be able to go through walls, and as for cliff levels, I don't want it to be able to be used to get onto cliffs higher than 2 cliff levels from what the hero is standing on, it can be used to get to cliff levels that are 1 level higher than him, or lower, but no more than 2. I've checked the spells but couldn't really find anything this specific. Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance :)

Level 6
Sorry don't know who Magina is. But yes, it leaves a blur of the unit, so pretty much just making a line of images behind it, so it's not really a 'blink', not visually anyway, I want the hero to kind of speed towards the casted point.

Level 6
No, not a dash, don't worry. I think rysnt knew what I meant, just a spell that you cast, much like blink, that instead speeds the unit to the destination to the point you targeted. The Dash Example doesn't allow you to select the point to dash towards. If you know Dota, much like Time-walk of Darkterror but without the Aoe slow and with restrictions on cliff levels that are 2 levels higher than where the unit is standing.

Level 6
I've played Dota, but very unfamiliar with most of the characters, only one i've played much was Darkterror lol. Also didn't want to just expect people to know what dota is :p.

Level 6
No rush, take your time.

Edit: Thank you Rysnt for creating this spell for me, very much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.