• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spearman

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
This is my first model. this model is default Footman with spear

Spearman Animation:
-Stand 1
-Stand 2
-Attack - 1
-Walk
-Stand Victory
-Death
-Decay flesh
-Decay Bone
-Portrait - 1
-Portrait 2
-Portrait - 3

if you use this Model you need edit the Combat -Attack animation Backswing Point to 0.500 and Combat -Attack animation Damage Point to 0.800
Previews
Contents

Spearman (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There are still an immense ton of issues you need to resolve and optimize: https://viewer.hiveworkshop.com/check/?file=https://www.hiveworkshop.com/data/ratory-downloadables/32b81c1e254b219eda8e62157f80e497-1657084048-600/Footman%20only%20Spear5.mdx...
Interesting idea, but as of right now the execution is very poor.
Please fix the following issues:
  • The spear clips through the model in almost all animations.
  • Both attack animations look unfitting and 'Attack - 1' looks extremely wooden and bad.
  • There is the usual UV wrapping issue of the footman's arm (he has his face on his arm)
  • Decay animations are wholly wrong and need to get fixed to be like regular wc3 models.
  • The model looks too much like the footman and might need some more editing to make it stand out.
  • No portrait or camera. You need one and I prefer you add an animated portrait.

Level 2
Interesting idea, but as of right now the execution is very poor.
Please fix the following issues:
  • The spear clips through the model in almost all animations.
  • Both attack animations look unfitting and 'Attack - 1' looks extremely wooden and bad.
  • There is the usual UV wrapping issue of the footman's arm (he has his face on his arm)
  • Decay animations are wholly wrong and need to get fixed to be like regular wc3 models.
  • The model looks too much like the footman and might need some more editing to make it stand out.
  • No portrait or camera. You need one and I prefer you add an animated portrait.
Thank you for coment comrade i will fix that