• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spawning Question (easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, so i have this map, of corse, lol
aliens map basically, when the crystlis pops up eventually it has on it 4 diffrent choices to spawn into eather a warrior, runner, drone, or cystic drone.
and eath ones used as a obsidon morph thingie, so i was hopeing it'd cost lumber.

the code behind it is

Events:
-Unit- a unit begins casting an ability
Conditions:
-and all conditions are true
-conditions:
(ability being cast) equal to Morph (name)

Actions:
-Player add -40 to (Matching player) Current lumber
-wait 15 seconds
-Unit- kill (triggering unit)
-unit-create 1 (unit) bla bla bla...
-spechial effect on unit...

i have this code 4 times for each unit typie thingie, and it gives me diffrent units sometimes when i click the same button or other buttons or sometimes it wont even give me the unit requested at all : \

Can anyone help me???

Level 2
It might have to do with overlapping order strings?...

Try making the upgrade spells summon a unique unit and using that unit as the condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.