• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spawning destructibles in a particular terrain type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I don't even know if this is possible. But I am trying to get wheat to spawn on Village - crop terrain type and I cannot see a solution, I should also mention that the player has the ability to alter terrain, from grass to crop. How would I go about doing this? Thank you for responses in advanced!

Level 1
That is close to what I would like, could you make it so it only spawns units and 1 type? and on only 1 terrain? Village - crops. Thank you for your help so far!

Level 1
Sorry for coming off lazy. I probably should have mentioned, I have absolutely no clue how you made that work. Well off to the editor to decipher the trigger >.<

Level 1
Well while looking through your trigger, I finally found the answer. I got the system working with some modifications through your triggers. It's not that I don't know nothing, I assume triggers are like doing math, and if you get the wrong answer then you did the work wrong. Sometimes I just need help. There are parts of triggers that are still unknown to me, such as custom script commands. Thank you for your help!

Level 1
Thank you for the compliment skull, and the nice map. It was very good at showing the culmination of all the scripting working together. Made it real easy working backwards, trying to figure out how it worked. It also looked like you cranked it out way faster then I ever could. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.