• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spawn Invasion vBeta 4.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The point of this game is to train, and upgrade their attack, defense, ect. There’s 2 game modes: “CTF” where the whole point is to capture your opponents flag and return it to your base 3 times. And there is “NM” where the whole point is to kill your opponents Castle. There’s Over 20 units and soon to be much more. And this is about 5 upgrades right now. And I hope to add a Unit Spec System where you can upgrade your Unit Academy to upgrade your race (Spec); the four unit specs I hope to have is Orc, Undead, Human, and Night Elf As in the game. Please give me suggestions to add Thanks.

-Things to look forward in future versions-
- Unit Specs
- More Heroes (2 right now)
- More Units (Comes along with the specs)
- More Upgrades
- More Modes

Keywords:
spawn, invasion, shendoo2, 13lood-99, RMP, 13lood[RMP], war, summon, capture, flag
Contents

Spawn Invasion vBeta 4.2 (Map)

Reviews
16:52, 9th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Needs serious improvements, terrain, quest log, more heroes, you can't buy heroes, you didn't remove the units from the players who don't play, I didn't know how to start the game, because I didn't know that I...

M

16:52, 9th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Needs serious improvements, terrain, quest log, more heroes, you can't buy heroes, you didn't remove the units from the players who don't play, I didn't know how to start the game, because I didn't know that I need to type in something, a dialog would be much better, etc., Rejected.

Level 17
Here is my review of Spawn Invasion vBeta 4.2

Pros:
-11 unique units makes for quite varied and strategic gameplay.
-Balanced for both teams.
-Different game modes added slightly more replayablility.
-Events such as the income increasing after 10 minutes helps keep the gameplay fresh.

Cons:
-Occasional tooltip errors.
-With upgraded damage and attack speed, Warriors became quite imbalanced. They were able to easilly defeat the Wild Bears and Abominations. The Wild Bears and Abominations would made out to be much better (with a significantly higher gold cost).
-The Quest Log could have been used more effectively.y I suggest storing map information within it.
-I found no way to hire the Tauren Command or Assasin. It could have been mentioned somewhere. If their is in fact a way to hire them, then stop players from hiring them from the opposite team's castles. As of now, it should be possible.
-The terrain was badly done; not very much tile or doodad variation. At best, it was playable.

I normally don't recommend maps that receive a score lower than 2.5. However, I see a lot of potential in this map, and the author seems to be willing to update it. For that reason it has my recommendation.

Rating: 2.2 and recommended for approval.