• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spartan Animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone. I have recently been working with Milkshape and I have created almost a complete recreation of the Halo 1 Spartan. Please note I did note rip, I just used freeware of a soilder and edited him to look like the Spartan. I was hoping someone could animate it for me. I already have bones but they arent very good, cause I do not animate very well. A skin and the model are here. If you animate it and upload please give me credit, but tell them they do not need to give me creds in game.

It will be appreciated!:grin:

Why don't you put it as .mdx?
I know have it in .mdx format.!!!!!!!!111

Last edited:
Level 4
My skin is in the folder I posted. Why dont you look around before giving critisim about stuff like that. I did fully bone but my converter may have deleted them, and turned him upside down. To make animations dont you have to rotate stuff? So why dont you just rotate him up! :grin:

Attachments

• spartan.JPG
    spartan.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,088
  • Spartan.zip
    293.1 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.