• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In Need Of A Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hard Request,In Need Of A Good Model

Hi every one i was wondering if any one could make me a good spartan soldier model and yes i have searched the hive before asking for models and they all are not close to the spartan model (Not from HALO, i need one like from 300 the movie for my map "Spartan Legacy" ) If some one could make me a good spartan model with good attachment points and maybe with 2 kinds of different helm (One with a horse tail one without) and no weapon in his main hand (because i want to be an option between spear and sword) It would be great , Thank you for your time and if you do my request +rep and many thanks .....thank you :D .

Thank you for taking your time and reading this topic , please if you have some more time to make it and the skill please do , thank once more :wink:
Here are some Pictures how i would like the model to look:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And here are the helms that i need for the soldiers and for the captain:

Last edited:
Level 3
I said i searched the hive i did not find any thing if you found any thing in the hive share it then..., every model in the hive under the tag sparta,roman,soldier,300,leonidas,sparten is not what i need or use i explained the reasons why.And the model you showed are GOD AWFUL in game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.