• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SPACE TROLLS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ayy i need space trolls for my map, a troll armored in spacce marine type armor, tatoed and such. I need a space troll with an anergy staff and one cool assault gun

Okay and also a Space troll in full armor, with some gaps in it and jets on the back (like raptor squad jets) and long metal caws on the hands

THX!! :D

Level 3
freshnezzx said:
ayy i need space trolls for my map, a troll armored in spacce marine type armor, tatoed and such. I need a space troll with an anergy staff and one cool assault gun

Okay and also a Space troll in full armor, with some gaps in it and jets on the back (like raptor squad jets) and long metal caws on the hands

THX!! :D
Some of us here dont speak Jibberish. Please speak in English, your effort is greatly appreciated. :)

Level 3
Okay take the troll model remove the spear. Add a backpack and space marine type armor. Give an assault rifle (like from dawn of war). Also a model without the backpack but with jets. so they jet around, and give them also an assault rifle. okay is that in more of english for ya

Level 21
uhm what happened with warcraft III? Humans got all kinds of machinery too, altough they didn't have it 40 years earlier (it's like 40 years after W II, right? I mean, uther's still alive)... Yes, WE have those tings now, but this aint what humans are sopposed to do in warcraft III. So what's wrong with trolls?

Level 3
I know, but "blue/cold" ya know. Anywhay, could they be made like the skin changes with the team. Anywhay make it look cool to you personally. Then ill tell u if it pwns or not, ok

Status
Not open for further replies.