• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Marine

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
fixed version.
anyways after so long time i am finally loading this.
this one is, in my opinion, less fuller than the previous version. i got rid of some animation because i thought they werent really necessary or i didnt think anybody needed them.
yep. i suck.... anyways....

please comment if you want any of the previous animation back because i will add on when i have time.

i tried to do something with a heavy bolter and stuff so thats why it took so long. in the end, i ditched the heavy bolter because the feedbelt wnet way retardrd.

the twitch with the animations should be fixed now and the particle emmitters works.

Keywords:
Space Marine, Warhammer 40k, Marine
Contents

SpaceMarineFinal (Model)

Reviews
[PENDING] January 19th, 2008 This model is pending for the following reason: -Stand animations are completely bugged and unusable. Please fix this. PM another moderator or me if you have any questions or resolve the issue. --donut3.5--...
Level 3
Ehmm Pyramid head please, one suggest... Make a Shoot Sound pack to the marine when it attacks because is is so unreal when it shoots that huge bolter and it makes no sound

Level 15
Now add attachment points. Is' all good, including animations, but you MUST add attachment points. Unless you will make a seperate version that is the assault marine and flamer etc. Although I'd prefer a weaponless one with attachment points for both hands as well.

Level 2
Sry one thing to say... AVE DOMINUS NOX!!! (Hail Lord of the Night) Oh sorry, sorry, sorry, Little bit of overreaction there sorry... lol im chaos if u haven't figured it out...

Level 8
no, it will be nice with the original bolter gun, but it may look better with sg like this:
eu_bianchi.gif

(i'm not good at modelling and shit, and I dunno WH40k)but the bolter will be nice

No! You defeat the purpose with that. Big and nice, bulky and strong. That gun from the picture is good for Guardsmen. (I'm talking about the Forests Guardsmen, forgotten what regiment they came from so I called them Forest Guardsmen.) It will look cool.