• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soviet/Russian Federation soldier +tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
If intrest in my map peaks i may post an epicwar link to it in the first post, but for now i think ill take a break from it, soon i think ill finish it up and balance it.

Rest asured the map will be made, sort of as a "swansong" to the Wc3 mapping community, as this is the last serious map i intend to make untill the arrival of SC2.

MSBB can back me up here on map quality,he has seen it in action.

Level 5
Massive do you have a home forum for your map? Because pollama.com offers hosted status to pretty much any project. You should visit it and message MrApples asking for a forum for your map. Then just slap pollama.com on your loading screen to let people know. It really help in terms of generating interest and lasting fans for your map.

Level 13
Why thank you for that ABSOLUTELY GOLDEN post Kofi, im sure it helped the thread in 101 special ways.

I keep bumping this in the hopes that someone sees it.

Its also a place for people to talk about my project if they so choose, so i dont mind.

Kofi, it kind of irkes me to see you post like that, your a good member, you have made many models and been an invaluable asset to my project, so i wont get angry with you, but really, was that neccicary ? Did it help the thread or the topic ? No and no.

Edit: i did get something out of that post though, your right, no one is going to help me make this, so i think its time i start contacting a few choice members about it.

Level 34
I bet no one will help you in this month. Even though you keep bumping, they just stand there and watch, just watching how you beg for their modellinghelp. And now I'll just stop before I get philosophic again.

Level 19
jesus christ let it down a notch. you have over 100 posts for a request and you haven't gotten anything you've wanted! Stop bumping and realize that no one is going to help you right now, right this second, it's been noticed, it's been replied to, and now it's being answered. Don't drag this on to the point where it's on the top of the forum list for an unbelievable length of time.

Level 13
Have i broken any rules by bumping a forum topic every once in a while ? and whats wrong with 100 posts in a topic ? Ill leave this thread once Cavman finishes the infantry, thats a PROMISE.

Level 6
Massive, maybe if you catch Illidan in the Hive chatroom you can ask him there about his (excellent) infantry.
Also, I wouldn't give up hope on this thread, either. Since it's so detailed and you are obviously serious about this project, this thread provides a solid outlet for model makers to grant requests for (and guarantee recognition). I don't see anything wrong with that! :thumbs_up:

Level 13
I had to pull some strings, but the thread is done. Its caput, I got Cavman to give me a (hopefully) suitable model, in any case this thread is done. Im going to hope a mod removes the extra pages, and just leaves the first post intact in case others may want to try it.

So, for those who hate reading tiny print:
THREAD COMPLETED.
request awnsered.

so yeah, any mods that see this, please remove or just take out useless posts in this thread, so that only key stuff remains. It was a good request, but now it is done.

Oh and before i forget:
MOTHER RUSSIA SALUTES YOU, CAVMAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.