• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, or Simpsons? VOTE!

South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, or Simpsons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok guys, choose here whichs u like better between South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, or Simpsons, and then say ur fav episode if possible, and fav charicter, also vote on poll!

For me: South Park
Episode: so many i cant choose! but here a couple the one wit jennifer lopez, Passion of the Jew cuz mel gibson goes crazy, and casa bonita
Fav Char: Butterz "Everyone Knows Butters! Thats me!"

Level 7
Qweh? Its Futurama obviously :evil: Mwaha, Bender is cool. Love the "A Pharoh to remember" episode. Really shows his character :twisted:

Simpson is a close second.

Level 7
Metabee wrote
It's a tie between, Simpsons & South Park, and cmon, futurama is only popular bcus it's the makers of simpson, so no one really likes it.

I object! 8) I actually saw futurama before simpson (I don't have cable or sattelite, so I see it all from dvd's :twisted: I didn't say rip!) And I think futurama is more "goofy" then Simpsons - ofcourse, both are twisted and filled with dark humor

Btw. I heard that Futurama was the creators, in a large degree, own production, compared to Simpsons, which had an editting co-team as a restrictive factor - thus the holiday episodes were much more absurd, since they were "pure" productions from the hand of the author. :twisted:
but this is just a rumor I've heard

Level 6
Why, WHY did you make it so hard? Well, South Park in 1st, Family Guy and Futurama close 2nd tie, and Simpsons kind of trailing back there.

Level 6
I loved South Park the Movie. Hilarious stuff. But now that they aren't killing Kenny in the new ones it's lost some of it's original South Park-ishness.

Level 6
Ergh, wasn't that last season? In this one he's back, isn't he? Well, whatever.... whats "gg" mean? (for you, since oyu always saying it)

Level 3
ADD WHOS LINE IS IT ANYWAYWAY (US EDITION)!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps to night he might be in a diff timezone like me :p im an aussie and i havent seen any of the new eps.

Level 13
it was tough

simpsons is just stupid
futurama is kinda boring at times
so i chose between "Oh yes i just love Crack!" from stewie, or Butters going "Woof (sniffle sniffle) woof." with a shuriken in his eye.

i chose Butters :D

Level 12
I p;ersonnally like the discovery channel (since i sleep during school [i hate u guys lol])

But i'm gunna have to go with family guy cause

Southpark can have some stupid/rediculous plots
Simpsons is only funny sometimes
Futurama isn't my thing

Plus family guy has stewie, lol

Level 13
lol simpsons are only cool in german. whenever my german teacher has nothing for us to do, he puts in

Die Simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.