• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soul Fighter.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Dentothor
A skin i edited in GIMP i give credit to Andrewgosu from thehelper.net for the tutorial my first skin so please be cool with the comments and if i broke any rules or it dosen't work please notify me.
Contents

Soul Fighter (Texture)

Reviews
15:36, 22nd May 2010 Kimberly: Hi, sorry. This skin contains very little to no freehand, its pretty much consists of all recolour :/.. Free hand is where you draw the details, tones and colours yourself via brush, instead of using filters, brush...

M

15:36, 22nd May 2010
Kimberly: Hi, sorry. This skin contains very little to no freehand, its pretty much consists of all recolour :/..
Free hand is where you draw the details, tones and colours yourself via brush, instead of using filters, brush settings that only effect hues/colours etc.
Please add at least 75% freehand. The max we allow for recolour/filter etc TOGETHER or of ONE etc is a max of 25%.
Thankyou.
If you would like some tutorials and guides, please pm me back and when I am free I will provide you a set of links to help you.