• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soul Eater Skin request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
me and a buddy, have been playing wc3 for about 3 years now, and have decided to make a map of soul eater. its an awesome anime, and to my utter amazement i haven't seen anything about it on warcraft 3.

Me and my fellow map maker bleach1 would like to put a request out too someone for some kindly soul to make skins (giving full credit to them) for some characters.

we plan to make a sega/rpg like game that follows the storyline and have need of the following models.

Maka
Black Star
Death the kid
Shinigami skin
Blair
Stein
Excalibur :mwahaha:
Medusa
Ox
Kirik
Kim
pre-kishins (1 or 2 different models... not specific but if you follow the show you know what im talking about... just some creep fodder lol)
Ashura

thats a heck of a list there... but if any great designers are looking for a challenge, or something new it would be greatly appricated if you could work on some of them.
my pal and i can't skin, mostly triggers and terrain guys. You guys rock.... send a link here. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.