• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

iplaystarcraft's Skin Request Workshop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Need a skin done for your map? Just post a description of the skin and I will attempt to make it as close to the description as possible .

-RULES-

-Provide a short, detailed description of how the skin should look.

-Request must follow the site's standard rules.

-I have the choice to make the skin or not.

-DON'T complain if I dont make your skin

-Give me credit if you use one of my skins!

-Ideas must be creative :) (i will judge what is and whats not)

-I will not do recolors

Level 2
Skin Requests -All Blood Elf Units-

DescriptionFor all of the Blood Elven units supllied by Blizzard (Swordsman, SpellBreaker, Dragonhawk, Priest and Sorceress, Bloodmage) and the MaleElfArcher, located here should have a 'Dragon-like' feel, concidering the fact that they will be a part of a legion entitled 'Scarlet Dragon Legion'. Let me elaborate:

*A dragon-like symbol should replace the 'hawk' on their shields and chestpieces

*Armor should be of a crimson red

*Fang-like armor, much like how shockwave did his Spell Breaker, here.

*Icons wouldn't hurt either. :)

Hope this is satisfactory.

Level 5
Hey can you make some 70's style shag rug floors? And if so can you please make them tan with alot of texturing, here are some pictures for refrence of what they look like just in case.

http://www.zebaworld.com/zeba_stati...agrugs/images/catalogue/darkchoc_shagrugs.gif

http://www.discountarearugshop.com/sitebuilder/images/shag_leather_rugs_beigeSL03-326x309.jpg
http://www.safavieh.com/rug_collections/gfx/shag_installed.jpg

If you can please make this skin off of ashenvale grass, or it can be ashenvale dark grass. If you need anything to help please say and i can give a better description or more pictures. We need some carpeting :)!.

Level 2
Description: Futuristic style terrain.
A Cliff wall made of metal and with the regular sign and
computer now and then, Futuristic Door/Gate, and Metal floor, also the same with those Naga staircase things. For reference, check out the indoor missions in SC :p

Im sure something like the above stated would make ALOT of mappers VERY happy people :p

Level 2
I got shockwave to do teh Spell Breaker. So that will probably lessen the load. I'll send you the .blp next time you are on AIM so that you'll get an idea of what I'll like in more clear detail (also has the symbol).

Level 6
Sentry

Can you make a night elf sentry without all the armor just like cloth armor over her and no weapon please???

Level 3
iplaystarcraft u are the coolest guy on this site, i wish u woulda made those spells :( put i don need em anymore! But i guess im getting off topic.

Well i guess for a model u could make, like a japanese tower, that would be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.