• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Soul Selector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys! I'm currently working on a map titled Warcraft III Hero League, and I'm currently using the model of the 'undead unit - acolyte' as the hero picker unit. I need something unique that is fit for the title 'Soul Selector'. If possible, please make it a model of a soul, something like the model of the 'undead unit - shade'. It should be something that can be believed as something possessing the heroes. Oh and I need the following animations:

'Stand Work Gold' Undead Acolyte Animation (the one that an acolyte uses when gathering gold [it waves it hands and some sort of runes appear above it])
'Death' Animation (it should be like the unit just disappears like smoke)

To get the idea, you might want to view this image. This has a keen similarity to my idea.

THanks

Last edited:
Level 4
if you want anyone to make this i suggest that you be more descriptive, describe what the model you want looks like, what animations it should have and post some screen shots of you project because modeling is a long process and not many people would do it unless you can show that you would use it.

Level 3
if you want anyone to make this i suggest that you be more descriptive, describe what the model you want looks like, what animations it should have and post some screen shots of you project because modeling is a long process and not many people would do it unless you can show that you would use it.

Okay , so I can't really post a screenshot of the proj itself. It is a branch of advertising and disallowed at hive workshop :wink: but if anyone wants to find out what the project really is,you might want to check out this link. :)

PS: as you can see, i've already edited the main post to be more descriptive

Status
Not open for further replies.