• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Model Edit(s) Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello, I need some model edits done for my newest map, you don't need to know what it is, for these are easy model edit requests. Even if only one is made, I'll be truly greatful.

I only need two so far:
Acolyte Miner: An Acolyte with a mining pick, doesn't matter what model it's based off of, but preferably: Peon or Peasant. It has to use the same animations of those two models, I don't want it from scratch, it would be too much trouble for such simple models.
Acolyte Gunman: An Acolyte with the marine's gun, I'd like if it would use a custom attack animation with the gun, because I'd like the Acolyte's smooth animations for this model.

Thankyou, that's all I'm going to need.

Also, how do you make it so all players are the same race, and it can't be changed in the B.net or single player menus?

Level 1
RedBlade, that does not make it impossible to change race. To make it so, do:
>Scenario>Force Properties>tick-Use Custom Forces>tick-Fixed Player Settings>Ok
that shuld work... oh, also, change the race to whatever you want in Player Properties as RedBlade said.

Status
Not open for further replies.